We've just got back from our travels, this time in Krakow and it was a blast.
February is better than January, but let's face it, not as good as July so we decided to book a quick trip take in a little culture, a little vodka and a LOT of perogies.
Transport is by tram and super easy but we decided to cover on foot. So we walked..and we walked and we walked...so much so we covered 29 kilometres over the 3 days. Weirdly we came back fatter, but moving on....
Krakow pretty much has it all, nice people, nice buildings, great food and some really cracking contemporary art.
- Singer Bar(Jewish Quarter) - Stepping through the doors is like stepping into an old movie.
- Visit to MOCAK(museum of Contemporary Art) - Go on a Tuesday it's free!
- St Mary's Basilca - jaw droppingly beautiful
- Perogies - Can't stop thinking about them
- Avoid 'Propoganda'. We love a dive bar but this one is where people go to give up on life.